Search ❅ Busca

30 de junio de 2020

June 2019 · Junio 2019

In this last year I have taken many photographs, so I have many to post on the blog. The ones that I'm going to publish in this post correspond to the month of June, 2019. I used Nikkon D3400 + Nikkor 18-55mm.
En este último año he hecho muchísimas fotografías, así que tengo muchas por publicar en el blog. Las que voy a publicar en esta entrada corresponden al de mes de junio de 2019. Usé la Nikkon D3400 + Nikkor 18-55mm.



I thought I published all the photos from May in my last post, but these two photos that I took from the balcony were missed. Many times pigeons perch on that lamppost, so I ran to get the camera and photograph this pigeon.

Date: May 19, 2019
Pensé que ya publiqué todas las fotos de mayo en mi anterior entrada, pero se me pasaron estas dos fotos que hice desde el balcón. Muchas veces se posan palomas en esa farola, así que fui corriendo a coger la cámara y fotografiar a esta paloma.

Fecha: 19 mayo 2019








Date: June 10, 2019

Going for a walk on the beach path, I made friends with the second cat, both are stray. He/she allowed me to pet him/her for a long time and he let me take several photos of him/her.

This day I walked to the beach and the following photographs that you are going to see are those that I took on the way.
Fecha: 10 junio 2019

Yendo a pasear por el camino de la playa hice amistad con el segundo gato, ambos son callejeros. Estuve un buen rato acariciándole y dejó que le hiciese varias fotos.

Este día fui andando hasta la playa y las siguientes fotografías que vais a ver son las que hice durante el camino.





This day I didn't go hunting planes, even so, I couldn't resist going to the spotter platform that is on the way to the beach, in front of the airport.

- Airline: Vueling
- Flight number: ---
- Route: ---
- Aircraft type: Airbus A321-200
- Registration: EC-MPV
- Delivered/Age: March 8, 2017
- Capture date: June 10, 2019 (19:02)
- Location: Spotter platform of the Airport, El Prat de Llobregat (Spain)
Camera: Nikon D3400 + Nikkor 18-55
Este día no fui a cazar aviones, aún así, no pude resistirme a ir a la plataforma spotter que hay en el camino de la playa, frente al aeropuerto.

- Aerolínea: Vueling
- Nº de vuelo: ---
- Ruta: ---
- Modelo avión: Airbus A321-200
- Registro: EC-MPV
- Entregado/Edad: 8 marzo, 2017
Fecha captura: 10 junio 2019 (19:02)
- Lugar: Plataforma de observación del Aeropuerto, El Prat de Llobregat
Cámara: Nikon D3400 + Nikkor 18-55




Right next to the platform there is a natural palm garden. I went among the palms to take these photos.
Justo al lado de la plataforma hay un jardín natural de palmeras. Me metí entre ellas para hacer estas fotos.






And finally I got to the beach. 5.1km walk from my house. I took a little walk on the beach and back home, walking.

I did not bathe, in fact I only like the beach to walk and wet my feet on the shore.

In case you are curious people, the storm Gloria destroyed this beach last January. If you want to see what the beach looked like in that month, you can see it at this link.

See you in the next post!
Y finalmente llegué a la playa. 5,1km andando desde mi casa. Di una pequeña vuelta por la playa y de vuelta a casa, andando.

No me bañé, de hecho la playa solo me gusta para pasear y mojarme los pies en la orilla.

Por si sois personas curiosas, la tempestad Gloria destrozó esta playa el pasado mes de enero. Si queréis ver cómo se veía la playa en ese mes, podéis verla en este enlace.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



2 comentarios:

  1. WOW the beach really did take a hit from Gloria. I don't remember if it was at the same time but our beaches took a bit of a bashing too last year, I remember them being covered in bamboo and other rubbish and the 'dry' river bed right behind our home was full and flowing like the Rio Grande down to the beach. The water was filthy looking and thick like mud, and like your beach we lost loads of sand, it was awful.
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Nature can be very destructive everywere.

      The last time I went to the beach, this was in March a couple of days before of the outlock, it was still dirty and the rocks were everywhere. Some people have complained that it's not enough clean yet.

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks