Search ❅ Busca

26 de junio de 2020

Splau & RCDE Stadium (12-04-2019)

This is another entry that should have been published over a year ago.

On April 12 of last year I went to the Splau shopping center to buy some things in Primark, located between El Prat de Llobregat and Cornellà de Llobregat.

I took one of my cameras with me. Since I didn't feel like carrying the DSLR one, I chose the bridge one, a Fujifilm FinePix S2980.
Esta es otra entrada que debería haber publicado hace más de un año.

El 12 de abril del año pasado fui al centro comercial Splau para comprar unas cosas en Primark, situado entre El Prat de Llobregat y Cornellà de Llobregat.

Me llevé una de mis cámaras de fotos. Como no tenía ganas de cargar con la réflex, elegí la bridge, una Fujifilm FinePix S2980.

Carrer de Sarajevo, El Prat de Llobregat



When I was a kid, I remember riding my bike up and down like crazy on this street.
Cuando era pequeña, recuerdo haber ido con mi bicicleta corriendo arriba y abajo como una loca por esta calle.

Centro Comercial Splau, Cornellà-El Prat






This is the upper floor entrance to the mall, whose walls remind me of cemetery niches. The entrance below is in front of a square, but I hardly pass there when I go because for me it's better to enter and exit from the upper floor.

The building next door is the RCDE Stadium, the soccer field of RCD Espanyol.
Esta es la entrada del piso de arriba del centro comercial, cuyas pareces me recuerdan a los nichos de los cementerios. La entrada de abajo está frente a una plaza, pero apenas paso por allí cuando voy porque me va mejor entrar y salir por el piso superior.

El edificio que hay al lado es el RCDE Stadium, el campo de fútbol del RCD Espanyol.

RCDE Stadium, Cornellà de Llobregat




Concerts have also been held at this stadium. The German band Rammstein gave a concert in June last year and I would have loved to have been able to attend.
También se han celebrado conciertos en este estadio. La banda alemana Rammstein dieron un concierto en junio del año pasado y me hubiera encantado poder asistir.

Can Riu, Cornellà de Llobregat


Forgive the terrible quality of this photograph, the sun was in the wrong place to take the pic, so the house was against the light.

This residential house is located on Calle de la Verge de Montserrat 22, very close to the FGC "Cornellà-Riera" station (a type of metro-train). For the information that I have been able to find, it's a 1929 work from the Noucentista style.

I haven't gone to Cornellà again, but the day I come back I will take the DSLR camera and try to take a more beautiful photo of this house.

See you in the next post!
Perdonad la pésima calidad de esta fotografía, el sol estaba mal situado para hacer la foto, así que la casa estaba a contraluz.

Esta casa residencial está situada en la calle de la Verge de Montserrat 22, muy cerca de la estación "Cornellà-Riera" de los FGC (un tipo de tren-metro). Por la información que he podido encontrar, es una obra de 1929 de estilo novecentista.

No he vuelto a ir a Cornellà, pero el día que vuelva me llevaré la cámara réflex e intentaré hacer una foto más bonita de esta casa.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



2 comentarios:

  1. That house does look rather interesting, I will look out for more photos of it on a future post here on your blog :)
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's a very beautiful house, it caught my attention from the very first time I saw it. I'm not sure when I'll go to this city again and take better photos of it XD

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks