Search ❅ Busca

15 de junio de 2020

Snow in Collserola March 20, 2018 · Nieve en Collserola 20 Marzo 2018

Checking my archives, I have realized that I haven't published some photos here and I would like to have everything updated to be able to publish material on the blog on the corresponding date. The fault is mine for having it so negleted due to laziness and lack of time.

The photos that I publish today were taken in March 2018. On March 20 it snowed in Barcelona, ​​I loved seeing the Sierra de Collserola snowy , but that day I went to visit my grandmother and I couldn't photograph anything at that time. I knew that by the time I got home, all the snow would have melted and so it was. When I was able to go up to the roof a few hours later to photograph Collserola, almost all the snow had already melted and the image I wanted to capture couldn't be possible.
Mirando en el archivo, me he dado cuenta de que no he publicado por aquí algunas fotos y me gustaría tenerlo todo actualizado para poder publicar en el blog material en la fecha que corresponde. La culpa es mía por haberlo dejado abandonado por pereza y falta de tiempo.

Las fotos que publico hoy las hice en Marzo de 2018. El 20 de marzo nevó en Barcelona, me encantó ver la sierra de Collserola nevada, pero ese día fui a visitar a mi abuela y no pude fotografiar nada en ese momento. Sabía que al volver a casa ya se habría fundido toda la nieve y así fue. Cuando pude subir a la azotea pocas horas después para fotografiar la sierra de Collserola, ya se había fundido casi toda la nieve y la imagen que quería capturar, no pudo ser posible. 


You will think, "don't worry, wait for the next winter". It doesn't work like that, I don't know when it will snow again because it's not common to see snow around here and it may take several years until the next snowfall in which the snow settles well.
Pensaréis, "no pasa nada, espera al próximo invierno". No funciona así, no sé cuándo volverá a nevar porque no es común ver nieve por aquí y pueden pasar varios años hasta la próxima nevada en la que la nieve cuaje bien.


This photo is made towards the sea. The port cranes and the Nelson Mandela bridge in Prat de Llobregat can be seen perfectly on the left.

Camera: Nikon D3400
Lens: Nikkor 18-55mm

See you in the next post!
Esta foto está hecha dirección mar. Se pueden ver perfectamente las grúas del puerto y el puente Nelson Mandela del Prat de Llobregat a la izquierda.

Cámara: Nikon D3400
Objetivo: Nikkor 18-55mm

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



2 comentarios:

  1. Oh that's a real shame that you weren't able to get photos of the snow. Since I came to live in Spain, 16 years ago, I've seen snow, close up, about 4 times when I lived in Sevilla Province and then every winter on the mountains here in Malaga Province. I always love to see it, even though it doesn't last long. I have some great photos of snow in Estepa, Sevilla, it looked amazing coating our lemon trees and palms!!! :D
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Maybe next time I'm luckier and can take a few photos.
      Is so nice you can see snowy mountains every winter and sure those photos of snow in Estepa are very beautiful.
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks