Search ❅ Busca

15 de julio de 2020

#52semanasconlilipalet (June · Junio)

On Instagram I am following the challenge #52semanasconlilipalet so it's time to show the photos of the month of June on the blog.

I remind you that my theme is "Art Medium".
En Instagram estoy siguiendo el reto #52semanasconlilipalet así que toca mostrar en el blog las fotos del mes de junio.

Os recuerdo que mi tema es "Material de arte".

Week 22 ● Semana 22 


The previous week, on May 25 in Minneapolis - United States, a black man, George Floyd, was murdered at the hands of a police officer. The "blackouttuesday" inspired me to take this photograph. I will always be against racial discrimination.

Camera: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Date: June 2
La semana anterior, el 25 de mayo en Mineápolis - Estados Unidos,  un hombre negro, George Floyd, fue asesinado a manos de un policía. El "blackouttuesday" me inspiró a hacer esta fotografía. Siempre estaré en contra de la discriminación racial.

Cámara: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Fecha: 2 junio

Week 23 ● Semana 23


I have several markers like these one, I used to use them when I had pen pals many years ago. Then the Internet came and everything went to hell 😆

Camera: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Date: June 9
Tengo varios rotuladores como estos, los solía utilizar cuando escribía cartas a amigos por correspondencia hace muchos años. Luego llegó Internet y se fue todo a la porra 😆

Cámara: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Fecha: 9 junio


Semana 24 ● Semana 24


A simple but effective composition. Lili Palet shared this photograph in her stories.

Camera: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Date: June 16
Una composición simple pero eficaz. Lili Palet compartió esta fotografía en sus stories.

Cámara: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Fecha: 16 junio

Week 25: Semana 25 


With this photograph I wanted to give my support to the LGBTI community, who celebrate their pride month in June.

Camera: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Date: June 22

If you like my photographs, I invite you to follow me on Instagram, my user name is @lily.skadi

See you in the next post!
Con esta fotografía quise dar mi apoyo a la comunidad LGBTI, que celebra su mes del orgullo en junio.

Cámara: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Fecha: 22 junio

Si os gustan mis fotografías, os invito a que me sigáis en Instagram, mi nombre de usuario es @lily.skadi

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!


Follow me · Sígueme:

2 comentarios:

  1. I love these photos too and how you have incorporated your feelings and views into them too. The different shades of brown pencils to support people of colour and again racial discrimination and the rainbow colours of the flag representing the LGBTQ+ community. I'm with you all the way on this.
    Hugs xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sharon. We have to support each other, no matter the colour of our skin or who we love, so nice you think so too.
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks