Search ❅ Busca

10 de agosto de 2020

#52semanasconlilipalet (July - Julio)

On Instagram I am following the challenge #52semanasconlilipalet so it's time to show the photos of the month of June on the blog.

I remind you that my theme is "Art Medium".
En Instagram estoy siguiendo el reto #52semanasconlilipalet así que ya puedo mostrar en el blog las fotos del mes de julio.

Os recuerdo que mi tema es "Material de arte".

Week 26 ● Semana 26 


It has been a long time since I used watercolours to paint, but I still keep the ones I used.

Camera: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Date: July 2
Hace mucho tiempo que no uso acuarelas para pintar, pero sigo conservando las que usaba.

Cámara: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Fecha: 2 julio

Week 27 ● Semana 27


Many of these coloured pencils are from when I attended to school and many years have passed since then.

Camera: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Date: July 8
Muchos de estos lápices de colores son de cuando iba al colegio y ya han pasado muchos años de eso.

Cámara: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Fecha: 8 julio


Semana 28 ● Semana 28


One of my many illustrations. This InuYasha fanart is from 2007, painted with watercolours. At that time I drew a lot, currently I only do a couple of drawings a year because of lack of motivation. You can see more of my drawings on my illustrations blog.

Camera: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Date: July 16
Uno de mis muchas ilustraciones. Este fanart de InuYasha es del 2007, pintado con acuarela. En aquella época dibujaba mucho, actualmente solo hago un par de dibujos al año por falta de motivación. Podéis ver más dibujos míos en mi blog de ilustraciones.

Cámara: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Fecha: 16 julio

Week 29: Semana 29


Creating shapes with colored pencils is fun.

Camera: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Date: July 23
Crear formas con los lápices de colores es divertido.

Cámara: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Fecha: 23 julio

Semana 30 ● Semana 30


I have done many digital illustrations and edited thousands of photos with this pen tablet. On the other hand we have a conventional pencil, with which I usually draw before scanning the drawing digitally.

Camera: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Date: July 29 

If you like my photographs, I invite you to follow me on Instagram, my user name is @lily.skadi 

See you in the next post!
He hecho muchas ilustraciones digitales y editado miles de fotografías con esta tableta gráfica. Por otra parte tenemos un lápiz convencional, con el que suelo dibujar antes de escanear el dibujo de forma digital.

Cámara: Smartphone Redmi Note 7
Fecha: 29 julio

Si os gustan mis fotografías, os invito a que me sigáis en Instagram, mi nombre de usuario es @lily.skadi ¡

Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!


Follow me · Sígueme:

2 comentarios:

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks