Search ❅ Busca

11 de noviembre de 2015

Halloween 2015

Readers who follows me on "Genwaku" already know that I love Halloween and every year I celebrate at home with family. But this year has been different because we have the pain of losing my paternal grandfather recently, specifically last October 6, and that has made the desire to celebrate Halloween vanished. Still, we made the effort and I show multiple photos.

In my town has been held a window display contest with the theme of Halloween pumpkins. The decoration of a shoe store was brutal.
Los lectores que me siguen en "Genwaku" ya saben que Halloween me encanta y todos los años lo celebro en casa con la familia. Pero este año ha sido diferente porque tenemos el dolor de haber perdido a mi abuelo paterno recientemente, concretamente el 6 de Octubre, y eso ha hecho que las ganas de celebrar Halloween se disipasen. Aún así hicimos el esfuerzo y os muestro varias fotografías.

Por mi pueblo han hecho un concurso de escaparates con la temática de calabazas de Halloween. El decorado de una zapatería fue brutal. 




As you can see, they worked hard to make something original and eye-catching. I loved the details of the bats and raven.

As usual, I took photos of my BJDs based on Halloween. Click in the following photo to see the full shoot.
Como podéis ver, se esforzaron mucho en hacer algo original y llamativo. Los detalles de los murciélagos y el cuervo me encantaron.

Como es habitual, hice fotos a mis BJDs con la temática de Halloween. Pinchad en la siguiente foto para ver la sesión completa.


It so happened that on Halloween day the doll event "Chibi Dolls&Party 2015" was held in Barcelona, so I went in the afternoon and saw that several booths were decorated with Halloween theme.

Click on the following photo for more information and photos about the event.
Dio la casualidad que el día de Halloween se celebró el evento de muñecas "Chibi Dolls&Party 2015" en Barcelona, así que fui por la tarde y vi que varios stands estaban decorados con temática de Halloween.

Pinchad sobre la siguiente foto para más información y fotos sobre el evento.


In Catalonia, it is customary to celebrate the 'Castanyada' dinning panellets, typical dessert in Catalonia that are delicious, and chestnuts. But at home we prepared a special dinner together with my sister.
En Catalunya, lo habitual es celebrar la 'Castanyada' cenando los típicos pastelitos panellets y castañas. Pero en casa preparamos junto a mi hermana una cena especial.

Spiders eggs, Devil filled eggs and bleeding amputees fingers sausage
Huevos con arañas, huevos rellenos de diablito y dedos amputados sangrantes de salchicha



Eggs were decorated by my sister and I took care of the sausages.

My mother and I only ate the eggs. The sausages were made of pork and we don't eat that meat.

We also bought ghost-shaped and pumpkin-shaped cookies filled with chocolate. They were so beautiful that felt sorry eating them.
Los huevos los decoró mi hermana y yo me encargué de las salchichas.

Mi madre y yo solo nos comimos los huevos. Las salchichas eran de carne de cerdo y nosotras no comemos esa carne.

También compramos galletas con forma de fantasma y calabaza rellenas de chocolate. Eran tan bonitas que daba pena comérselas.


Although we didn't dressed up, we like this holiday and my mother and I ended the night watching the movie "The Ghostbusters".

And you, have celebrated Halloween?

See you soon!
Aunque no nos disfrazamos, la fiesta nos gusta y mi madre y yo terminamos la noche viendo la película "Los cazafantasmas".

Y vosotros, ¿habéis celebrado Halloween?

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks