Search ❅ Busca

6 de julio de 2015

Metal covers: Demi Lovato - 'Let It Go' ("Frozen")


I have decided that every Monday I will publish an entry for the section "Metal Covers", so today I come with more Metal covers.

I felt like to investigate if there were Metal covers of the famous song "Let it Go", from the Disney movie Frozen. Yes, there are cover, although I could only find two.

First, let's remember the song in its original version, played by Demi Lovato.

He decidido que los lunes publicaré una entrada para la sección "Metal Covers", así que hoy vengo con más covers Metaleros.

Me dio por investigar si existían covers Metaleros de la famosa canción "Let it Go", de la película de Disney Frozen. Sí que hay covers, aunque solo pude encontrar dos.

Primero, recordemos la canción en su versión original, interpretada por Demi Lovato.

Although the song gets in your head and there's no way to take it off, I have to admit that I like it, ahem.

The first cover I found was the one made by the French band Betraying The Martyrs.
Aunque la canción se mete en la cabeza y no hay forma de quitársela, tengo que reconocer que me gusta, ejem.

El primer cover que encontré fue el que hizo el grupo francés Betraying The Martyrs.



When I listened to this song for first time, I laughed a lot because of the big musical difference between the original song and this version. Although this isn't the kind of music I listen to, I like a lot the cover they have made of this song.

I also found the cover made by the Norwegian artist PelleK.
Cuando la escuché por primera vez me reí mucho por la diferencia musical tan grande que hay entre la canción original y esta versión. A pesar de que este tipo de música no es lo que suelo escuchar, me gusta mucho el cover que han hecho de esta canción.

También encontré el cover hecho por el artista noruego PelleK




I love this cover and I liked PelleK as much that I started researching about this Norwegian artist. I think that he has talent and an incredible voice, so soon I'll dedicate an entry to talk about him.

And although the next cover isn't Metal, my friend Nisame recommended the cover made by Alex Boyé and One voice Children's Choir.
Éste cover me ha encantado y PelleK me gustó tanto que me puse a investigar más sobre este artista noruego. Creo que tiene un talento y una voz increíbles, así que próximamente dedicaré una entrada para hablar sobre él.

Y aunque el siguiente cover no es Metal, mi amiga Nisame me recomendó el cover por Alex Boyé y un coro infantil. 


The tribal African touch gives the song an original touch.

My favourite cover? PelleK's one. His way of singing and the musical part is the kind of music that I use to listen to, apart that I think that he's a very talented artist.

And you, which cover do you like most? Or do you prefer the original version?

See you soon!

El toque tribal africano le da un toque muy original a la canción.

¿Mi cover favorito? El de PelleK. Su forma de cantar y la parte musical es del tipo de música que suelo escuchar, aparte de que me parece un artista con mucho talento.

Y a vosotros, ¿qué cover os ha gustado más? ¿O preferís la versión original?

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks