Search ❅ Busca

24 de enero de 2023

#52semanasconlilipalet (October/October - November/Noviembre 2020)

Before publishing current entries, I want to publish the photos that weren't post on the blog of the 52semanasconlilipalet challenge that I did in 2020 because later I abandoned the blog and thus have the complete challenge published here even at this point. The subject I chose was "Art Medium" and all the photos are taken with my Redmi Note 7 smartphone.

So I start.
Antes de publicar entradas actuales, quiero publicar las fotos que no llegué a publicar en el blog del reto #52semanasconlilipalet que hice en 2020 porque después abandoné el blog y así tener el reto completo publicado aquí aunque sea a estas alturas. El tema que elegí fue "Material de arte"  y todas las fotos están hechas con mi smartphone Redmi Note 7.

Así que empiezo.

OCTOBER · OCTUBRE

Week 39 ● Semana 39


This is the cap of a marker 

Date: 4 octubre.
Esto es el tapón de un rotulador. 

Fecha: 4 octubre

Week 42 ● Semana 42


I skipped two weeks because I was running out of ideas, luckily I had the idea to make a mountain with several coloured pencils and photograph the mosaic of colours that had been created.

Date: October 25
Me salté dos semanas porque ya se me estaban acabando las ideas, por suerte se me ocurrió hacer una montaña con varios lápices de colores y fotografiar el mosaico de colores que se había creado. 

Fecha: 25 octubre

Week 43 ● Semana 43


Since it happened to be Halloween, it was easy to do this week. Over time, I've found out that I like to take dark photos where colours stand out, like in this photo.

Date: October 31
Como coincidió que era Halloween, fue fácil hacer esta semana. Con el paso del tiempo, me he dado cuenta de que me gusta hacer fotos oscuras en las que destacan los colores, como en esta fotografía.

Fecha: 31 octubre  

NOVEMBER · NOVIEMBRE

Week 44 ● Semana 44


At this point I had run out of ideas. I took my pastel box and took this picture of it. I didn't take more photos for the challenge. I must confess that I have never used pastels for drawing, I bought them to make-up so me of my BJD dolls years ago.

Date: November 8

Although I failed with the challenge, because I didn't do it every week and I abandoned it before the end of the year, it was interesting. I don't know if I would have done it better with a different subject or if I would have had more ideas to photograph. Will I do an annual challenge again? No. It consumes me too much mentally and I don't want photography to become an obligation.

And that's all for today.

See you on the next post!
En este punto ya se me habían agotado las ideas. Cogí mi caja de colores pastel y le hice esta foto. No hice más fotos para el reto. Debo confesar que nunca he usado los pasteles para dibujar, los compré para maquillar algunas de mis muñecas BJD hace años. 

Fecha: 8 noviembre

Aunque fracasé con el reto, porque no lo hice todas las semanas y lo abandoné antes de que acabara el año, fue interesante. No sé si con otro tema me hubiera quedado mejor o si habría tenido más ideas para fotografiar. ¿Volveré a hacer un reto anual? No. Me consume demasiado mentalmente y no quiero que la fotografía se convierta en una obligación.

Y esto es todo por hoy.

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!

Sionnach 🦊
_______________________________


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks