Search ❅ Busca

14 de octubre de 2020

#52semanasconlilipalet (September - Septiembre)

On Instagram I am following the challenge #52semanasconlilipalet Today I'm posting the photos of June on the blog.

I remind you that my theme is "Art Medium" and all the photos are taken with my smartphone Redmi Note 7.
En Instagram estoy siguiendo el reto #52semanasconlilipalet Hoy publico en el blog las fotos del mes de septiembre.

Os recuerdo que mi tema es "Material de arte"  y todas las fotos están hechas con mi smartphone Redmi Note 7.

Week 35 ● Semana 35 


I took advantage of the fact that I painted a craft with acrylic paint to photograph the texture of the paint mixed in two colours.

Date: September 30 (posted on Instagram on September 5)
Aproveché que pinté una manualidad con pintura acrílica para fotografiar la textura de la pintura mezclada en dos colores.

Fecha: 30 agosto (publicada en Instagram el 5 de septiembre)

Week 36 ● Semana 36


On September 11 is the Diada de Catalunya. (National Day of Catalonia). With the coloured pencils I have recreated the "senyera", the flag of Catalonia.

Date: September 11 
El 11 de septiembre es la Diada de Catalunya. Con los lápices de colores he recreado "senyera", la bandera de Cataluña.

Fecha: 11 septiembre


Semana 37 ● Semana 37


This photo was difficult to take because the camera was not focusing the brush and I had to zoom out and use manual focus.

Date: September 20
Esta foto me costó hacerla porque la cámara no enfocaba el pincel y tenía que alejarme y hacer zoom para conseguir el enfoque manual. 

Fecha: 20 septiembre

Week 38 Semana 38


Different shapes can be created with coloured pencils.

Date: September 26 

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

If you like my photographs, I invite you to follow me on Instagram, my user name is @lily.skadi 

See you in the next post!
Se pueden crear distintas formas con los lápices de colores.

Fecha: 26 septiembre 

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Si os gustan mis fotografías, os invito a que me sigáis en Instagram, mi nombre de usuario es @lily.skadi 

¡Nos vemos en la próxima entrada!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!


Follow me · Sígueme:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks