Search ❅ Busca

3 de agosto de 2015

Metal Covers: Europe 'The Final Countdown'


Last week there was no 'Metal Covers' round, I was busy with my art blog updates and drawing and designing the header of that blog, but this week I'm back to the load.

This time I'm choosing a Swedish group that I like, Europe. I'm a fan since I was a kid, when they released their famous song 'The Final Countdown' and this song is the chosen one. Let's recall how this Hard Rock classic sounds. 
La semana pasada no hubo tanda de 'Metal Covers', estuve liada con las actualizaciones de mi blog artístico y el dibujo y diseño para la cabecera de dicho blog, pero esta semana vuelvo a la carga.

Esta vez he elegido un grupo sueco que me gusta, Europe. Soy fan desde que era una cría, cuando sacaron tu famoso tema 'The Final Countdown' y ésta canción es la elegida. Recordemos cómo suena éste clásico del Hard Rock.


I know it's a song that is so hated as loved. What can I say? Thanks to Europe and Bon Jovi I discovered Hard Rock music and years later Heavy Metal with their  subgenres, so this song is very special to me and I never get tired of listening to it.

I've found many Metal covers of this song, so I will show you some of them. Let's start with the cover of the Finnish group Norther.
Sé que es una canción que es tan odiada como amada. Yo qué voy a decir, gracias a Europe y Bon Jovi descubrí el Hard Rock y años más tarde el Heavy Metal con sus subgéneros, así que esta canción es muy especial para mí y no me canso de escucharla.

He encontrado bastantes covers metaleros de esta canción, así que os mostraré algunos de ellos. Empecemos con el cover del grupo finés Norther.



It's a good cover if it were not for the growling voice, which is not good for this kind of song. The instrumental part is very faithful to the original, so perhaps that's why doesn't convince me the growling voice.

The following cover is made by the US group Affiance.
Es un buen cover si no fuese por la voz gutural, que no queda bien para este tipo de canción. La parte instrumental es muy fiel a la original, quizá por eso no me convence la voz gutural.

El siguiente cover está hecho por el grupo estadounidense Affiance.



They have made a personalized cover of the song that has turned out been pretty good, but once again, growl screams are left over in my opinion, which fortunately are very few.

The Australian group Silent Knight has also made their version with Power Metal rhythms.
Ellos han hecho un cover personalizado de la canción que ha quedado bastante bien, aunque una vez más, me sobran los gritos guturales, que afortunadamente son pocos.

El grupo australiano Silent Knight también ha hecho su versión con ritmos de Power Metal.



The musical part is amazing, I just loved the guitar solo.

The next cover is from the Argentine group Magika.
La parte musical es tremenda, el solo de guitarra me ha encantado.

El próximo cover es del grupo argentino Magika.


Very faithful to the original one but with a more typical Power Metal voice. I think is a good cover.

The following cover is made by the Swedish group Dispatched.
Muy fieles a la versión original pero con una voz más típica del Power Metal. Me parece un buen cover.

El siguiente cover está hecho por el grupo sueco Dispatched.



These have taken it fully to their style, Death Metal, a style that doesn't specially delights me. Although I recognize that it is an original cover.

And to end, the cover by the Thai  band Neverland.
Estos se lo han llevado totalmente a su terreno, el Death Metal, estilo que no me entusiasma especialmente. Aunque reconozco que es un cover original.

Y para terminar, el cover la banda tailandesa Neverland.



Very good cover. They have managed to give a personal touch without losing the spirit of the song.

I found more covers, but I don't want to saturate the post with the same song. Perhaps for Part 2?

My favourites are the covers of Silent Knight (in part because of those guitars), next to Neverland. And of course, I prefer the original version too.

And you, which cover do you like most? Or do you prefer the original version?

See you soon!
Muy buen cover. Han sabido darle un toque personal sin perder el espíritu de la canción.

Encontré más covers, pero no quiero saturar la entrada con la misma canción. ¿Quizá para una 2ª parte?

Mis covers favoritos son los de Silent Knight (parte de culpa es de esas guitarras), junto al de Neverland. Y por supuesto, también me quedo con el tema original.

Y a vosotros, ¿qué cover os ha gustado más? ¿O preferís la versión original?

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks