Search ❅ Busca

18 de junio de 2015

Welcome! · Bienvenidos!


Hello!

Welcome to Valkyrie Memories. This is Lily Skadi, many of you know me by my blogs Genwaku or Lily's Artworks. Although both blogs are still active, I wanted to open a space to share with you those topics I also like but have no relation to the main topics on the mentioned blogs. Here I will talk about as diverse subjects as cinema, music, exhibitions and events I attend, crafts, photography and everything I want to talk and share with you.

For the beginning of the blog is good, I have imported multiple entries that you can see in Genwaku and here have best structured space, so from now on I will upload new entries that only you can see and read here.

Although I still have to finish some small details in the design of the blog is concerned, and making a completely custom banner, I decided to open it to the public because they are details that do not affect to the right navigation on the blog.

I hope you like it and enjoy this corner.

See you soon!
¡Hola!

Bienvenid@s a Valkyrie Memories. Soy Lily Skadi, much@s de vosotr@s me conoceréis por mis blogs Genwaku o Lily's Artworks. Aunque ambos blogs siguen en activo, he querido abrir un espacio donde poder compartir con tod@s vosotr@s esos temas que también me gustan pero no tienen relación con los temas principales en los blogs mencionados. Aquí voy a hablar sobre temas tan diversos como cine, música, exposiciones y eventos a los que asista, manualidades, fotografía y todo aquello de lo que me apetezca hablar y compartir con vosotr@s.

Para que el comienzo del blog sea bueno, he importado varias entradas que podéis ver en Genwaku y aquí tienen su espacio mejor estructurado, así que a partir de ahora iré subiendo entradas nuevas que solamente podréis ver y leer aquí.

Aún tengo que terminar algunos pequeños detalles en cuanto a diseño del blog se refiere, así como hacer un banner completamente personalizado, he decidido abrirlo al público porque son detalles que no influyen para la correcta navegación en el blog.

Espero que os guste y disfrutéis de este rinconcito.

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks