Search ❅ Busca

29 de enero de 2017

Photos December 2016 · Fotos diciembre 2016

I have decided to share the photos that I take every month, as a compilation. I wish I had published this post much earlier, but I haven't had much time for it and after today, no more! That said, let's start with the photos.

On December 6th, I met a friend I hadn't seen for a long time even though she lives in a town next to mine. After many complications (I caught a cold, the weather wasn't good...), we were finally able to meet and spend the day in Barcelona. The excuse was to take photos of our BJDs, but in the end it was the least we did.
He decidido compartir por aquí las fotos que vaya haciendo cada mes, a modo recopilatorio. Me hubiese gustado haber publicado esta entrada mucho antes, pero no he tenido mucho tiempo para ello y ya, ¡de hoy no pasa! Dicho esto, empecemos con las fotos.

El 6 de Diciembre quedé con una amiga a la que no veía desde hacía mucho tiempo a pesar de que vive en un pueblo que está al lado del mío. Después de muchas complicaciones (cogí un resfriado, el tiempo no acompañaba...), por fin pudimos quedar y pasar el día por Barcelona. La excusa fue la de hacer fotos a nuestro BJDs, pero al final fue lo que menos hicimos. 

Butterfly at Palau Sant Jordi ❉ Mariposa en Palau Sant Jordi

Port Vell - Barcelona (1)

Port Vell - Barcelona (2)

A few days later I went to my town's Carrefour mall and along the way I found a little friend eating.
Pocos días después fui al Carrefour de mi pueblo y por el camino me encontré a un amiguito comiendo.



I tried to take a photo of him looking at the camera because he sometimes looked at me and kept eating so calmly, but it was impossible.

On the sidewalk was a couple who also wanted to take photos of the kitten, but as he saw them when I walked away, he left.
Intenté hacerle una foto mirando a cámara ya que a veces me miraba y seguía comiendo tan tranquilo, pero me fue imposible.

En la acera del frente había una pareja que también le quiso hacer fotos al gatito, pero tal y como los vio cuando yo me alejé, se fue.  


A few days later I went to Toys R Us with my parents to buy gifts for the family children (fortunately they are few) and there was this sculpture of Santa Claus and his reindeer made with Lego bricks. It was clear that Christmas was coming.
Unos días después fui con mis padres al Toys R Us para comprar los regalos de los niños de la familia (afortunadamente son pocos) y tenían esta escultura de Papá Noel y sus renos hechos con fichas de Lego. Ya se notaba que Navidad estaba cerca.

Simba Christmas

I took this Christmas photo of Simba, my dog. He was very calm and I annoyed him with my nonsense.

And finally Christmas arrived. The truth is that I don't celebrate these holidays and this year I didn't take photos of the Bethlehem of my town nor the lights although it's the only thing I like about it. But I took photos of the Bethlehem that we put at home.
A Simba, mi perro, le hice esta foto Navideña. Con lo tranquilo que estaba el pobre y tuve que ir a molestarle con mis tonterías.

Y finalmente llegó Navidad. La verdad es que no celebro estas fiestas y este año ni hice fotos del Belén de mi pueblo ni las luces a pesar que es lo único que me gusta. Pero sí hice fotos del Belén que pusimos en casa


My boss gave me for Christmas a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates (which I didn't expect at all) and I gave to myself the Link Nendoroid. I also took pictures of some of my BJDs, Monster High and Nendoroids about Christmas theme. In the following links you can see their galleries:

🎅 Christmas 2016 - BJD
🎄 Christmas 2016 - Nendoroid
🎅 Christmas 2016 - Monster High

And the rest of the photos I took was a photo shoot of two of my BJDs, well, actually one of those dolls belongs to my sister.

For the next month, more 😊

See you soon!
Mi jefa me regaló para Navidad una caja de bombones Ferrero Rocher (que no me esperaba en absoluto) y me autorregalé la Nendoroid de Link. También hice fotos a algunos de mis BJDs, Monster High y Nendoroids con el tema navideño. En los siguientes enlaces podéis ver sus galerías:

🎅 Christmas 2016 - BJD
🎄 Christmas 2016 - Nendoroid
🎅 Christmas 2016 - Monster High

Y el resto de fotos que hice, fue una sesión a dos de mis BJDs, bueno, en realidad una de las muñecas es de mi hermana.

Para el próximo mes, más 😊

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit! ❉ ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks